Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Why

They always want to know why you've hurt yourself. At the very least they want to know why. And today with my second set of stitches in three days my doctor asked if there was anything specific I wanted to talk to him about as to 'why'. He's such a nice guy and I know he genuinely cares... I feel rather badly about give him the same old 'Oh, so many different things' answer that really tells him nothing at all. But the problem is they're all so stupid. I suppose that only matters so much (if it matters at all) since, stupid or not, they still land me in the ER (Sunday evening) or the doctors office (today).

I've got to make myself tell these people 'why'. Even if it is stupid. *shakes head* I've just got to figure out how to get it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment