Saturday, March 31, 2012

Borderline moment ahead. You have been warned.

Don't worry it's not that bad.

 Anyway.

So maybe I just quit writing. Or maybe you quit telling me you're going to read and respond if you're not really going to. I don't handle it well. Every time something like this happens (and not just with you) I start to question: 'Did I do something? Are they mad? What could I have done? Damn, I suck!' and on and on. It makes no sense, I know that, but I still do it. Heck, last week I skipped church because I hadn't heard anything about worship rehearsal and so I start with 'Well they must not want me to play. No surprise I'm not that good lately and my voice has been effected by all this purging. Still that's really not fair; they should have told me.' and blah blah blah.

 So. Given that I do this often enough without your help... could you just quit? Or at least, if it's just that your busy, let me know you're still intending to get back to me? Or if you are too overwhelmed, that's alright you know. I know this is unreasonable and stupid. But I just can't help it. I'm Borderline. However reluctantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment